Webinars are a quick and easy way to learn a specific topic.
The IMS Users Group, in cooperation with Xanatek, works to provide you with our ‘Quick Session’ 30 minute webinars to continue your agency’s education of your IMS system.
We host standard topic webinars, such as procedures and admin, as well as other areas that concern the independent insurance agent using the IMS4 system. And we are open to your suggestions of topic as well.
- Dec 7 Thurs 2:15 pm EST Best of the Workshop Ideas Part I
- Nov 16, 2:15 pm EST Best Practices Part III
- NOV 2, 2:15 PM e.s.t. BEST PRACTICES PART II:
- OCT 19 2:15PM e.s.t. BEST PRACTICES PART I:
- OCT 12, 2:15 PM e.s.t. COMMUNICATIONS PART III: Figuring Out the Geekstuff- Going thru what you’ll need to set up email, texting, chat, etc.
- SEPT 28 2:15PM e.s.t. COMMUNICATIONS PART II: Chatting It Up, In Progress, & Support-Going over the many options for connection within your agency & support for communication programs.
- SEPT 7 2:15 PM e.s.t. COMMUNICATIONS PART I: Emailing & Texting-How to set up and put to use these valuable features in the data age.